We are pleased to invite you to the 12th Annual Conference in Boston, Massachusetts! We look forward to hundreds of our members from across the world coming together for this four-day conference experience, taking place November 11 - 13, 2022 at the Sheraton at the Prudential Center. Check-in starts November 10. Join us in a celebration of diversity across all fields.
Conference and Expo Registration is now closed!
There are 3 ticket types:
Ticket prices are subjected to a 2% + $0.99 fee. Registration deadline was October 21, 2022.
Not an oSTEM Member? Become one today to receive an additional membership discount, register on our Join oSTEM page.
Full Conference Tickets
|Ticket Type||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
The Student and Professional tickets are all-access passes to conference programming, events, and meals. oSTEM will provide Friday lunch and Saturday breakfast, lunch, & dinner. General Sunday breakfast will also be available.
|Ticket Type||1-Day Pass||2-Day Pass|
The Expo-only pass grants access only to the Graduate School and Career Fair Expo on Friday, November 11 and Saturday, November 12. There will be 100+ sponsors and exhibitors seeking diverse talent in STEM. Click here to see a list of our current exhibitors.
This year we are partnering with Whova to bring you a smooth registration experience. Use the button below to register for student, professional, and expo-only ticket types. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Sponsor / Exhibitor Registration
Sponsor and Exhibitor registration is SOLD OUT for 2022. This year's Exhibitors and Sponsors should have received a code that will allow you to register at the button below. If you are a sponsor or from a sponsoring organization and have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton St.
Boston, MA 02199
Room Rate: $249/night up to four (4) occupants (does not include 14.95% of state & local taxes and fees)
- Check-in: 4:00 PM | Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Accessibility Information
- For further information please call the hotel at +1 617-236-2000
The room-block rate ended on October 21th.
For further accessibility questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Logan International Airport (BOS)
- 6.5 miles from hotel
- Airlines that support BOS
- Bay Back Logan Express Bus
- Free ride to Prudential Center (Boylston Street entrance) & $3 to airport | Stops at all Logan Airport terminals
- Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
- Wheelchair equipped and ADA compliant
- Runs 7 days/week every half hour from 5 AM to 9 PM leaving Back Bay and 6 AM to 10 PM leaving Logan Airport
- MBTA Blue Line to Green Line
- Includes approx. 0.4 miles of walking/additional travel
- 39 minutes, $2.40 fare
- Lyft, Uber, or Taxi
- Rates vary depending on availability and demand
- 15 - 30 minutes