Exhibition and Sponsorship
- Two-Day Career Fair & Grad School Expo
- On-site Interview booths available
- Branding & Visibility opportunities
- Gain direct access to a diverse pool of talented individuals in STEM
- Personal and professional development programs
- Pre-conference outreach options
We invite you to join us in Anaheim, CA. As a partner you will be a critical member of our community.
Have questions or need more information? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
oSTEM Partner Standards
- Publicly available nondiscrimination policy including sexual orientation and gender identity and expression.
- Has hosted at least 1 LGBTQ+ focused competency training including pronoun usage for recruiters within the last 3 years.
We want our members to feel confident that they’re engaging with prospective employers who are committed to LGBTQ-inclusive policies and practices.
Don’t feel discouraged if you haven’t met these requirements. oSTEM can help you get there!
oSTEM hosted trainings are available for OAC members free of charge and available to non-OAC members at a charge. Please give at least 3-week notice for scheduling.
Contact email@example.com to learn more.
Strategic Alliance Award - Organization
Partner Excellence Award - Individual
LGBTQ+ Employee Network of the Year – Group
These prestigious awards are an opportunity to celebrate the achievements, leadership, and dedication of LGBTQ+ individuals and allies who have made a significant impact in our fields. We encourage you to nominate deserving individuals or projects that embody the spirit of inclusivity, innovation, and progress.