We are pleased to invite you to the 13th Annual Conference in Anaheim, California! We look forward to over 1,100 attendees across the world coming together for this four-day conference experience, taking place November 9 - 12, 2023 at the Anaheim Marriott. Check-in starts Thursday, November 9. Join us in a celebration of diversity across all fields.
Conference registration is SOLD OUT!
We hope you will join us next year in Portland, OR, when we move into a much larger venue to accommodate our growing community’s needs. Fill out the form below to be notified when tickets for oSTEM 2024 go on sale.
There are 4 attendee ticket types:
- Student Chapter Advisor (Must be registered in MemberNova as a Student Chapter Advisor)
- Early Bird Pricing Ends: Monday, August 14
- Regular Pricing: Tuesday, August 15 - Sunday, October 8
- Late Pricing: Monday, October 9 - Friday, October 27
- Cut-off date: Friday, October 27
Ticket prices are subject to taxes and additional fees imposed by the registration platform and government authorities.
Want an oSTEM Member Discount? Become one today to receive an additional membership discount, register on our Join oSTEM page.
Full Conference Tickets
|Ticket Type||Early Bird (Member/Non-Member)||Regular (Member/Non-Member)||Late (Member/Non-Member)|
|Student||$155 / $230||$175 / $250||$225 / $300|
|Professional||$385 / $485||$425 / $525||$500 / $600|
The Student, Student Chapter Advisor, and Professional tickets are all-access passes to conference programming, events, and meals. oSTEM will provide Friday lunch and Saturday breakfast and a lunch voucher for Saturday.
|Ticket Type||1-Day Pass||2-Day Pass|
The Expo-only pass grants access only to the Graduate School and Career Fair Expo on Friday, November 10 and Saturday, November 11. With over 100 sponsors and exhibitors seeking diverse talent in STEM, our career and grad school expo is the premier LGBTQ+ in STEM event! List of exhibitors coming soon!
If you would like to recruit at oSTEM, please email email@example.com.
* Residents and students in California are eligible for a complimentary Two-Day Expo Only Registration to attend the Career Fair & Grad School Expo. Expo ticket registration has closed.
Sponsored Site Tour Tickets
|Ticket Type||Chevron El Segundo Refinery||Millennium Space (Boeing)|
|Friday, Nov 10||+ $15*||+ $15*|
Embark on a guided tour through our partner's facilities with this exclusive behind-the-scenes experience on Friday, November 10th from 8:30 A.M - 1:00 P.M. These tours are an opportunity to speak to industry experts and witness their operations first-hand.
* This ticket guarantees your spot on the tour including round-trip transportation, hand-held breakfast, and lunch.
Some tours may only be open to U.S citizens and a government-issued photo ID may be required. Site tour tickets will be available starting September 4th and can be added to your registration retroactively. Please check back as other tour options will be added.
Exhibitor / Recruiter Registration
Exhibitor / Recruiter registration is closed for 2023.
If you are a recruiter or exhibitor and have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
700 W Convention Way.
Anaheim, CA 92802 The conference hotel room block is SOLD OUT:
While we cannot guarantee rate or availability, some conveniently located hotels to consider are:
- Hilton Anaheim (0.2 miles away from Anaheim Marriott)
- Homewood Suites (0.3 miles away from Anaheim Marriott)
Conference Hotel Room Block is Sold Out
- Check-in: 4:00 PM | Check-out: 11:00 AM
- The room-block rate ended on October 15th.
- For more information about the physical features of Anaheim Marriott's accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +1 714-750-8000.
Benefits of conference hotel:
- Minimize logistics and costs related to commuting to the venue
- Quick and convenient access to your room between sessions (power naps, changing shoes, grabbing a phone charger, access to a fridge, etc.)
- Easily connect with other attendees and partners before and after sessions
- Hotel employees will prepped by the oSTEM team for our event, address the specific needs of our LGBTQ+ community, and will be on hand to help with any concerns that arise related to lodging.
For further conference and/or accessibility questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.